• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Aghhhh..
GalacticDeg
GalacticDeg
woof *the dog says that it seems the dogs are triumphant*
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
Woof woof woof bark. (Means 'Dogs are the best pet.')
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Hissssss, meow meow meow *a big cat army launches at all the dogs* (WE ARE TRIUMPHANT!)
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
Woof woof(Fire barks). WOOF WOOF WOOF(YOU ACTIVATATED MY ABILITY, ROAR) BARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!(ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
*The cats all fall back, and run away* (NO THANKS!) *Lions run out and drag the dogs away, letting the cats come out onto the winners podium*
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
*A pack of wolves appear, and take down the lions, splattering blood everywhere, the dogs roar at the kitty-cats again* BARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK(ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)
GalacticDeg
GalacticDeg
woof *cleans the blood up with one massive mop and then does a meme-y face which fires the cats to Australia*
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
And now they are probably gonna attack the only good fortnite youtuber.(Who lives in Australia.).
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
The cats attack the Australian fortnite YouTuber, and then take over Australia, destroying fortnite itself and replacing it with mewnite.
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
I pull out a laser pointer and move it past some lava in front of the cats.
GalacticDeg
GalacticDeg
*the dogs attack back and make Dogdahe. A dog god is summoned by this video game and strikes at the Mewnite's base. He then strikes at the cats*
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
(NO, OUR GREATEST DOWNFALL!) The cats run into the lava and die.
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Mewnite dies after many cancerous memes due to the dogs.
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
I leave the non-evil cats alive, don't worry.
GalacticDeg
GalacticDeg
*Dogdahe burns*
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
THE DOGS REIGN SUPREME.
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
The cats come back and apologise, and dogs and cats live happily together xD
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Another war to be continued on mine or one of your profiles? ;)
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
This was fun. We should do this more often, guys.