• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Yaspen
Yaspen
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HIIIIIIIII
Fiji Water
Fiji Water
HELLOOOOOOO
IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!! :D
Reactions: Yaspen
Yaspen
Yaspen
YOU TOO!! HOW ARE YOU???
Fiji Water
Fiji Water
Honestly could be better! School is chaos right now. How are you??? ^¬^
Yaspen
Yaspen
I'm probably gonna catch a cold tbh XD

Our color guard uniform is a sleeveless off-the-shoulder top and thin pants and we just had Homecoming out in the fifty degree wind and rain where we stood out there for ten minutes while they named off the HC court. ;-;
Fiji Water
Fiji Water
I already have a cold I've been constantly coughing for like 3 weeks now rip xD

And ouch that sounds horrible!! They really should make uniforms more suitable to that kind of weather! I hope you don't get sick D:
Yaspen
Yaspen
Ikr and we had to wear that and NOT our guard jackets(whICH are super comfy, warm, AND WATERPROOF) because someone threw a hissy fit about it. :/

Also while you were gone I became obsessed with Voltron LD and Fullmetal Alchemist, as well as several musicals sO THERE'S THAT XD
Fiji Water
Fiji Water
Why would someone do that?? Wouldn't they WANT to wear a jacket in cold rainy weather??? : 0

While I was gone I became obsessed with Fire Emblem and this new game called Dragalia Lost so I 100% get it lol xD I'm not too familiar with either Voltron or Fullmetal but I do at least know what they are~ :3
Yaspen
Yaspen
I K N O W R I G H T
Fiji Water
Fiji Water
S O R I G H T
What were they thinking??
Do they wanna get sick??
Bc I can tell them from experience that it is NOT fun
Yaspen
Yaspen
I dunno. But my parents were M A D when they found out...