• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Nocto
Nocto
oh thank you! its nice of you to greet me @TooBlue12
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I like to greet new members and help them however I can. :) It is a great way to make new friends and everything.
Is there anything about the site you have questions about?
Nocto
Nocto
not really I sorta understand how the site works. but to be honest I'm a little scared and hesitant to ask anyone to RP lol
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
You don't have to be scared. Although if you plan to rp on the forums make sure you read and understand the rules. They are very strict about them.
Although you can also always just rp with friends in privet convos. That is what I tend to do,
Nocto
Nocto
hmm ok would you be interested in an rp?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Normally I would but lately, I have been too busy with irl stuff that I don't have enough time to properly reply to replies.
Nocto
Nocto
well I'm not picky length when it comes to replys but I understand. maybe some other time?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Alright :)
Have you checked out the creative corner yer?
Nocto
Nocto
I have actually. so many talented artists im amazed by all the artwork i see
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
There really are a lot of talented people on this site. :) There is a lot of wonderful artwork and written works on this site.
Nocto
Nocto
i wish i could draw. the best i can do are stick figures lol
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
:D I wish I could draw or write better as well.I have drawn some and dabbled in some writing but non of it is all that great. :'| But I tried.