• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
We do. It doesn't really surprise me. A lot of people sadly have to experience this. I don't have a single (real life) friend that haven't experienced something similar

Except for one other cat-loving friend that isn't Jodie somehow. You're seriously almost the same person
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Actually... not even her
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Hmmm?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
It's someone in real life
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Who??
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I can't reveal that much. All i can say is that she loves cats and isn't on this website. She doesn't even know it exists. But she most likely will make an account if i tell her about you. Too bad we don't see each other that often
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Ohh, nice!
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Sees 14 notifications, gets excited

Oh it’s just you two going back and forth :p Jk, thanks for sticking around. I feel like most people forgot I existed post-moderation.

Care for tea?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Sorry, but i don't like tea. If you haven't noticed it before, i'm quite picky with what i eat and drink. Still, i don't eat a lot of healthy stuff.

Also, i had no idea you were under moderation! That's tough. I've been there. Twice
Glitchy Gold
Glitchy Gold
I don't care
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Twice? And I thought my life was hard. Not surprised though, we’re two pervs in a pod.

Pours Isabell some tea, pours Killerbunny some booze

You're an adult now. Cheers bunny.
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I would get moderation for going on about cats too much *Hides all ze cats from ze admins*
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Anyway.. why are you on moderation? And 'course I stuck around!
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
You don't have to say, I'm just curious
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
I don't mind telling you, but I'd rather make a big deal out of it. I only brought it up to thank you for keeping me company :p
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I’ve been here for a while, my first comments are right down!
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Oh thank you! Booze always works for me! Even if i'm an adult or not.

Cheers! :D

Yes we really are two pervs in a pod :p

It wasn't actually all that hard to be under moderation actually. It made me anxious but i only had myself to blame :p

As Jodie says, i will also be here. You won't get rid of me >:3
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Bebi, stop drinking alcohol, that's a very bad bebi!!