• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Ayyy, it is okay. Glad to see you back. Plus I have been off a little less than I normally am too.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Luckily for me, after tomorrow, I have Thanksgiving break, so I'll have more time to be on.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
That is good for you! I am already out of school and working. I will be working on Thanksgiving and through the weekend. I am dreading working black Friday.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
R.I.P, I hate Black Friday, for one reason only: Traffic. That's probably the only reason I hate it, you'll just see Traffic Jams all over the globe cause people want discounts and stuff. So Black Friday can be summed up as a blessing and a curse.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Yeah and I will be stuck in the middle of all of it. I will have to drive to work and be working during all of it.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Rip once again. Sorry to hear about it, mate.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Eh,it is fine. At least I have today and the next two days off before it.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Well, I do hope your Black Friday isn't that stressful if that amounts to anything ^^
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Thanks! :)
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Hey, I also got another question. Do you still wanna continue with the Quote x Nyx stuff? I'm asking cause it's been awhile since we did our last thingy.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Yeah it has been a while. We can continue with them if you want.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
If we could that'd be great. I just thought you would've moved on or something since I've not been able to do this stuff as often as I used to.