• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I am extremely confused
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Bongo cat is the best, let me get the introduction for you, I just like lion king, and I thought he would drop Simba at the end like some other memes, I’m very disappointed to say he didn’t
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Well, that may be one of the last memes I'll see unless you help me raise awareness of the problem, Jo!!
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
And I don't want THAT to be the last meme I'll see :\=|:
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Okay I appreciated the Avengers one xD
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Why is thanos even a meme..
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I don't know but it works :D
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Fortnite, perhaps? A lot of memes came outta that
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Could be, I've seen lots of memes of Thanos and Fortnite together :p
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
So, I watched the video after someone linked it in something else I was watching, I hope the U.K leaves the EU let’s just say..
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
The campaign from YouTube was so sad, ‘despacito?’ xD
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
That is no solution though, if you watched the video you know it effects everyone
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Except the USA, pack your bags, we’re movin’ to meme town
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I wouldn't actually mind living in US, doubt I ever would though
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I hate when people have so much against it, I wish they would just take a break and realise the actual good stuff over there
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I'm not arguing against that. I love the wrestling scene in America and I speak English about as well as my native language, but it's so far away and such a different culture y'know? I'd need a real good reason like a job or something to move that far
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I have an American math teacher at school, so I get to listen to an American accent quite often for a whole year if I stay in the same class for year 9 xD