• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Leafthefur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess i'm here again.. I feel like a traitor coming back here after watching Digimon .-. Oh well
    Reactions: Shiny Motley
    Shiny Motley
    Shiny Motley
    Nothing wrong with Digimon! Actually a lot of us are Digimon lovers too. It's okay to like things other than Pokemon!
    My bday is 2morrow :D Also i got my gifts today ;u; I got 1000MX$ for the eShop and i brought Art Academy, Sonic Generations and Colors 3D!!
    I hate when i want to play tf2, the game is loading, i get bored, turn on the xbox to play cod bo2 and then play it instead of tf2 :l
    Damn, you guys use a very strict system of rules in the RPs.. I guess ill keep roleplaying in Miiverse ;-;
    Shocari
    Shocari
    When you really get down to it, the rules aren't really that strict. It does become a problem, though, when you have a ton of people who think it's okay to control other people's characters without permission, for example, or feel like completely ignoring the entire plot/point of the rp. At 'Charms we follow the saying "quality over quantity," and it works out pretty well.
    Leafthefur
    Leafthefur
    Its just not my kind at all :c
    stephanie spots
    stephanie spots
    Mine either :c :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…