• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Ry_Burst
Ry_Burst
Four Flippin' Months, where I've been buried with school, life and what seems like a million other things. And before that, how long have I been gone? It feels like an eternity, and after everything, this site has done for me. I've always been the person to smile throughout whatever was ailing me.
Ry_Burst
Ry_Burst
To attempt to hold the world's weight on my shoulders, and I couldn't bear it. So I'm writing this to say, I'm going to try to come back. I don't expect it to be fast. But I will try. Step by step. If you need to contact me, use my Discord username Ry_Burst#6456. Don't expect the world for me just yet. But don't you worry, I'm already considering it.
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Yeah, but you've come back a looker
Ry_Burst
Ry_Burst
Don't worry. It's my true form.
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Mystic Zander
Mystic Zander
Yes, I'm so worried the hypersexual Snek is going to like another's 'cartoon' photo more than mine.
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
I'm equally worried that the Psychic Fish thinks either of these pics are animated.

He changed "animated" to "cartoon" after I said this :p
Ry_Burst
Ry_Burst
Dude, Same
Ry_Burst
Ry_Burst
You two decide which comment that same is towards
Mystic Zander
Mystic Zander
Fish? That's a new one. What may this be referencing?