• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: :p *stops walking because they are at the back of the base* Well, surprisingly enough my first idea worked... Now, does anyone see a door?
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
I don't :?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Mars: *standing beside a keypad that's on a tree and out of sight unless you push some vines out of the way* I found something, not quite a door though :D
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Good job Mars :)
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Mars: :D
Tom: Now we just gotta figure out the password, which is probably gonna be impossible... Maybe we should just find a Psychic Pokemon and try teleporting in. :'|
Mars: D:<
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Sorry Mars :'|
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: Come on, we might as well go back so we can find a Pokemon that knows teleport...
Mars: *angrily sets the tree on fire*
Tom: ...Why do you have to be so much like your sister? It's kinda cute when she does it but when you do it it's just annoying...
Mars: Heheh >:3
Lord Of Pain
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: ? *looks confused for a moment, then realizes what he said* Um... Ignore what I just said. :'|
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Ok... I'll let it slide this time...
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Mars: You can't really blame him, he's had a crush on Moon since before you and her started dating, and still does~ :3 >:D
Tom: *elbows Mars in the stomach as hard as he can* Ignore him too, he's an idiot :'| *shifts into wolf form and quickly darts around to the front of the base, causing him to get teleported back to the edge of the canyon*
Mars: Ow...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
As long as he doesn't try to win her back... I couldn't care less if he still has a crush
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Mars: How do you know he isn't trying to? He's around her almost all the time~ He might be trying to win her back, and you not even know it~
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
*someone starts yelling from inside the base, asking who set the kitchen on fire again, and someone yells back that the kitchen isn't even on fire*
Mars: We should probably go~ :D
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Yeah...
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Mars: *starts walking around to the front of the base so he'll get teleported back to the edge of the canyon like Tom did*
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
*follows*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Mars: *gets teleported, lands on top of Tom though*
Tom: OW! Get off! :@
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
*teleports on top of them*