• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
sonicpokemonlover

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was looking at some sonic pictures with funny captions on it.Until I got to one and saw in the left eye of Sonic...a eye of Sonic EXE...I saw black and the red oval Sonic has.Sega is scary!!!!
    sonicpokemonlover
    sonicpokemonlover
    I am gonna kill Sonic.exe... WITH A KITTEN FLIPNOTE! *makes one* He explodes once he looks a pic of a cat or anything cat-related. He's allergic to cats. :3
    CloudLine64
    CloudLine64
    Sorry,but that's not going to stop him...but I'll GLADLY take a diamond axe to his FACE!!!!!
    raymangirl6
    Also...my bro wants to ask you do you play Clash of Clans? If you do,look up The Best Stampy and find Zane.That's him.
    sonicpokemonlover
    sonicpokemonlover
    I don't EVER wanna play it, even tho I'm a tomboy. I think I heard a growling behind me, but we only have a pet fish. I think I'm watching too many Sonic.Exe Creepypasta videos. Those things can screw your head. Last night, (for some reason) I thought I saw him IN MY HEAD. I guess I was dreaming tho. I tried punching him: I just hit my hand on the roof, (I have a bunk bed) and then woke up breathing really hard.
    My brother is a sonic fan as well.Have u heard of Female/Male Furry Maker? You can create your own Sonic Character! I used it to create some awesome characters.
    Reactions: sonicpokemonlover
    CloudLine64
    CloudLine64
    Wait a minute...How did u find my profile?!
    sonicpokemonlover
    sonicpokemonlover
    I can't remember... It was last night. And, yes, I've played it before! It's fun! I made one of my fan chars!
    sonicpokemonlover
    sonicpokemonlover
    I think I was just looking at your Trainer Card, click fav, and I wanted 2 c ur profile. (Or love)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…