• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Leeon
Leeon
OHMYOMEGA! NO. Thank YOU for ALL of YOUR LIKES and on my arts! And right?! You straight blew up my thingy! Lol and I am a guy. Thank you for the love back Father!
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Of course community son! I feel obliged to show my support for good artwork, whether it blows up peoples' thingies or not >_<
Leeon
Leeon
LOL thingies! I appreciate your support and that you acknowledged me! And also we are the same types! We are bonded in darkness Father.
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Yes, THINGIES! The darkness must indeed be the reason to our (un)holy connection >:D
Leeon
Leeon
I agree Father ` ͜ʖ´ .. And you're STILL LIKING my arts! YOU are incredible!
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I knew you were a guy! I can predict your genders :3 XD
Reactions: Leeon
Leeon
Leeon
You can predict genders Mew Sempai?! Do I seem girly though? I probably seem girly.
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I guess a bit? I felt like you were a guy, though
Leeon
Leeon
Good. Your prediction skills are precise!
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I just didn’t want to say anything incase it was wrong XD
Leeon
Leeon
LOL! It's ok Mew Kitty. Other pokérs, without gender prediction like you have, might assume that I'm a girl.
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I'm not that incredible, but I take the praise regardless :D AND I SEE YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME AROUND JO
Leeon
Leeon
She is wild isn't she?! Lol Father...!
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I hear EXCUSES as USUAL
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Leeon, BACK ME UP HERE!
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Haha nope! As a smart member of the community Leeon is with the community father on this one! You're out of luck JODIE