• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Leeon
Leeon
OH! Hi @Moonheart ! Thank you for liking my stuff! YES PLEASE! What would you like?
P
peapod:)
I have a few... Is that okay?
Reactions: Leeon
Leeon
Leeon
Yes! It is okay! Please go on.....!
P
Okay, uh, I like Audino, Shiny Sylveon, female Meowstic, Incineroar, and Greninja. Oh! and blue Minior! Thanks for that, I know that's a ton. You can take a few off, if you'd like.
P
Mimikyu too, please. You can take off Meowstic and Minior... sorry! :) :p
Leeon
Leeon
I will do no such thing. I will do THEM ALL FOR YOU! I've got you! I will make them little so I can put them on the same image. Thank you for requesting!
P
Wow! Thanks! You are amazing! Like, really great!
Leeon
Leeon
I am not amazing Moonheart. No don't worry.. I will totally do this for you!
Leeon
Leeon
I don't wanna take any off Mimikyu too. Yes ma'am!
P
Don't say you aren't amazing. You are, and you cannot deny it!
Leeon
Leeon
Errrrrg.. I have to deny it. I'm not amazing. However.. YOU are amazing Moonheart! And I can't wait to check out your page.
P
My page is garbage. At least my three pieces of artwork are. My page is fine I guess. Nooooo denyyyyinggggg
P
Let's agree: We're both awesome.
Leeon
Leeon
Then I agree. We are both AWESOME! And your page and your artwork aren't garbage. I guarantee that. I'm still gonna check 'em out. And @Moonheart .. Do you want your Pokés on the same image? Because I CAN do them all separate.
P
Whatever's easier for you.
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
You both are awesome, it is so because the community father says so and that is #Undisputed (Ps. I had a busy weekend BUT I'll continue with your request tomorrow, Moon)