• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Also, I added your pixel art Meowths onto my signature and 'About' section!
Leeon
Leeon
Hi MEW KITTY! OH MY GLOSH! WHAT?! OH COOL! I would like to see it when you're done!
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I've done the outline and everything, I just need to colour it in, which I'll have time to do after school tomorrow, hopefully
Reactions: Leeon
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I'll even get a cat model in there.. XD
Leeon
Leeon
OH WOW! I AM EXCITED MEW KITTY! AWWWW! I DO LOVE CATS though!
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Like, one of my actual cats in the background :3
Leeon
Leeon
WHAT?! OH GAWD! THAT WOULD BE GREAT! I've been waiting to see your kitt-kitts!
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Do you have Discord or anything? Just curious
Leeon
Leeon
No.. I'm sorry I don't. I googled it to find out what it was because pokérs talk about it on here. But I don't have it. Is it just for gamers?!
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
It’s a chat thing for gamers, but you don’t have to play games for it xD You can add people and chat or join servers about loads of different things if you get the address to them
Leeon
Leeon
Ohhhhh! Ok! Hmmmmm.. alright! Cheerio!
Cheribe
Cheribe
Yea I use Discord to talk to my gamer friends and I’ve never had any trouble with it. It’s totally free too! Just enter your email address, enter a password, and sign up! You will need to check your email to verify your account after though. You should really try it! Like I said, It’s free! And it’s also free to start servers too!
Leeon
Leeon
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
@Leeon I also find it is great to send pictures to people
Cheribe
Cheribe
Leeon
Leeon
I suppose I may have to install it so I can send pictures to you @Jodie.xox (^-^*)
Cheribe
Cheribe
No installation required! (Unless your on a mobile phone or a tablet/iPad)
Leeon
Leeon