• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
When people leave the site, I'm happy for them, if it means they're thinking more about real life.
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
@E.K.A.N.S. My life is only cats, horses on the weekend and games, xD

Anyway, ello! Golder is gone and so is Silver, sooo.. yeah
Skyst
Skyst
:(
I missed this site, though. It's nice to see everyone again.
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Everyone I get really close with always leaves.. we should get talking again! :D
Skyst
Skyst
That sounds great :)
I've missed a lot of notifications and that, there's a ton to catch up on.
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I had 53 when I came on, all from one conversation I haven't even been talking in
Skyst
Skyst
I had 63, and I haven't been on in, what, two months? I'm really behind. Notifications, here I come!
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I'm curious, are you going to join more roleplays now you're back? If you do, I want to join with you! :3
Skyst
Skyst
Oh, I'd love too.
Skyst
Skyst
Oh, jeez, I started an RP thread a while ago ... I wonder if it died ...
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
All my roleplays are either going slow or being inactive, and if there's one thing I do not like, it's slow roleplaying, I'd be so happy to join some more..
Skyst
Skyst
I'm going to go look around. There should be some more new ones ...
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
You could check mine out if you want, they'd be on my recent activity if you scroll around :3
Skyst
Skyst
You know, I've wondered this for a long time - What's the RP thread Wolfborn: The School of Powers? I see you on it a lot.