• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Leeon
Leeon
Hi! Oh YES Luma_Star! You can request it any where! What would you like @Luma_Star ?!
Skyst
Skyst
Okay ... could you create a pixel Whirlipede? Not moving, please. I'm requesting Whirlipede art all over the place, and, in case you don't know, they are by far my favourite Pokemon. If this isn't too much trouble ... thank you!
Leeon
Leeon
Not too much trouble at all! Your FAVORITE POKÉ huh?! Whirlipede! Not moving. YOU'VE GOT IT! I've totally got you!
Skyst
Skyst
Thank you! You're very nice!
Leeon
Leeon
Lol. Thank YOU! YOU are very nice as well.
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Leeon, I must warn you! THIS IS ANOTHER CAT TRAITOR! SHE WAS HIDING IT THIS WHOLE TIME! :o
Skyst
Skyst
I love cats, actually. I found out two months ago I was allergic. I was visiting a family member, and they had the sweetest little fluffy cat I had ever seen. But when I left ... I never wanted to go into that house again, I was so itchy.
Leeon
Leeon
LOL! SHE'S A CAT TRAITOR?! Oh glob! Well.. a request is a request.. I must fulfill my artistic hypocratic duties.. I am sorry SUPREME MEW KITTY LEADER!
Skyst
Skyst
So I AM NOT A CAT TRAITOR! I still love them!
Skyst
Skyst
Jodie, are you ruler of a kitty group?
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I am the Mew Kitty Leader and Leeon is my Mew Fish xD
Leeon
Leeon
Awwwww.. See Mew Kitty?! She is no cat traitor.
Leeon
Leeon
She's just allergic.
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
But I know two guys who are. You know who they are!! >:C
Leeon
Leeon
Yessssss MY SUPREME MEW KITTY LEADER! I KNOW of whom you speak.. They ARE CAT TRAITORS INDEED!
Skyst
Skyst
*watching quietly from the side*
Are the cat traitors the people you told me? Hollow Omega and the Killerbunny?
Leeon
Leeon
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
They are evil beings!