• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Like cats are better than dogs, this matter won't get over to a FEW people.. @Hollow Omega I am looking at you and the killerbunny
Skyst
Skyst
Well, uhm, Jodie, I think it's time I told you ... I'm allergic to cats. And, thus, because of this, I ... prefer dogs.
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Have fun being friends with @Hollow Omega the other cat traitor :o
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I'm probably kinda allergic to them, I bury my face in my cat sometimes and wake up the next morning with a very blocked nose, and I have a long haired guinea pig, but I like furry things so nothing ain't changing any time soon
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
What dog breed do you want, though? I want a Pomeranian, Husky, or a chihuahua, heh
Skyst
Skyst
I actually have a chihuahua/Jack Russell terrier named Ralph. He's my light and my joy in life. But if I could have him as any other dog breed, I would choose either a boxer or a Great Dane. Because right now, he is WAY too small. I'm scared I'm going to step on him sometimes.
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
My cat was the runt of her litter and she's a tiny little thing
Skyst
Skyst
Aww ...
Skyst
Skyst
What's her name?
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Placenta
Skyst
Skyst
Really?
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
No, it just rhymes with tacenda
Skyst
Skyst
Oh. Well. Hmm.
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
My cat is called Smokey, not Placenta xD
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
And I have a black and white cat called Pickle, she’s just big and fat.. a naturally big cat