• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
this is one of the few things I can always remember from Danganronpa V3
Gonta is best boi and is pure boi
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Excuse me while I go lose it over his execution...

*Sobbing intensifies*
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
let's uh, agree to ignore everything in V3 minus the ending(which is genius but writes the series into a corner), and the dating sim mode I can't remember the name of(plus the love suites). okay?

please stop sobbing, or I'll start sobbing too ;-;
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Let's do that! Gonta's not dead...He's...He's out there, somewhere, playing with all the bugs his sweet pure heart could ever want...

Also please tell me if you know of any good Ishimondo fanfics...Butter motorbike boi and Hall monitor boi are my OTP!
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
Actually, thinking about it, what was actual Gonta like before signing up for Danganronpa? He could've done it by choice, could he?

Unfortunately not, I never really read Fanfics, they aren't for me....
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
But that could have been another lie created by the masterminds! Who knows?

Also...True. He could have been a polar opposite to what he is now. An eloquent prick, like Byakuya, instead of the slightly caveman-esque cinnamon roll we know..
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
actually, what about the other characters? LETS STATE OUR HEADCANONS ON THAT EH?

Tenko: I wanna be a character who is really pervy with the boys and doesn't hate them at all
Kokichi: I wanna be friends with everyone and not at all act evil :3
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Angie: I'm gonna be a hardcore nihilist #thereisnogod

Kirumi: Fuck the police, and the government too! I'm an anarchist, bitches!
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
Miu: what does 'mechanics' mean? And no I'm not showing my rack to you, do you think I'm a slut or somethin'?

Maki: Make me a non romantic who loves taking care of people!
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Ryoma: I'm a beloved and valued member of my large family, who'd feel terrible about so much as getting a parking fine! Also, WTF is tennis?

Korekiyo: I hate people, fucking hate them like ew no get away from me. Also incest is fucking disgusting ew ew ew
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
wait who's left except Keebo?
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Himiko and Rantaro
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
Himiko: first, don't make me a magician. Magic tricks are lying. 2, make me never show emotion, no matter who dies
I'll let you do Rantaro :p
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Rantaro: Heterosexual, and a complete dickbag, that's me! Also, I have a REAL ultimate talent. Fuckin' rain man shit. I remember everything.