• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Nyx: :'| I don't remember her doing that.

Ziv: Red isn't my owner! >_< No human owns me!
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Quote: Remember when I turned into a Zoroark, and then I hugged her around the waist... and brung her into the pool... that's when she suddenly kicked me in the face and I got a nosebleed...
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Nyx: Oh yeah :? She really does hate the water. You freaked her out when you did that.

Ziv: Well she can't swim. Which is pretty lame in my opinion.

Nyx: learning to swim can be hard! Especially if someone is scared of the water Ziv. Don't think so low of her.

Ziv: I think lowly of all humans.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Quote: I-I was holding her so she wouldn't drown! Not to mention we weren't even neck level deep! ;_;
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Nyx: *pats Quote on the back* it's okay. Red has probably forgotten all about it anyway.

Ziv: Eh.....I doubt it. She holds grudges just as long as I do....
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Quote: She's scary... *hides his face*
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Nyx: *nuzzles Quote's muzzle* Don't worry. As long as you don't do something like that again she won't end up kicking you like before I bet.

Ziv: I'll bite her if she does.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Quote: But I really like her... she was kinda nice... well, before the kicking part...
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
2Blue: *walks up behind Quote and bends down and pets him* Red can be pretty nice when she wants to be, but she can be pretty standoffish sometimes too. It takes time for her to warm up to people.

Nyx: Ziv is like that too. *giggles*

Ziv: *huffs and turns away so not to face Blue*
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Quote: mm.... W-Where is Red now..?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
2Blue: Not far. Just doing some training. She likes to keep very fit and active. Always trying to better herself and become stronger.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Quote: Uhm... Ziv, you wanna come with me to say Hi..?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Ziv: No. Nothing against you Quote but I don't want to willingly go talk with a human.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Quote: I-I understand! I just want to maybe... nevermind...
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Ziv: *sighs* Alright fine. I will go with you to say hi to Red.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Quote: Y-You mean it..?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Ziv: Yes......it seems to mean a lot to you....
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Quote: I just make up for bad ends... I promise I'll make it up for you!
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Ziv: Yeah yeah. *Ruffles his fur on his head* let's just go to her.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Quote: ... *he walks over before muzzling into her neck* Thaaaaaaank youuu...~