• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

LokaMocha
LokaMocha
It's basically a weeaboo guitar hero. But all the characters are very lovable and unique and I really love the artstyle. I enjoy it, personally, but not everyone thinks the same way, y'know?
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
I also really love the voice acting, it's so nice and it goes with the characters very well. All the bands have their own unique sound and it's so nice. ;w;
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
If you like it I'm forcing you to be my friend on there but I'm also a noob and I can play like three songs on hard without dying lmao
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
I just stick to normal/easy mode I just got the game like a month ago so I'm just building myself up to play the harder ones wheeze It can get pretty difficult at times
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
For your first try it's not bad.
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
Right?? I haven't been able to stop playing it. I'd give you another lunch break if I knew how.
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
It's understandable. I have to take breaks from playing it but then I'm right back to it once I'm good to go again.
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
Do you have a best girl or a favorite band yet
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
Hagumi is a total cutie, I love her.

You need to be careful of that because changing difficulties on some songs they go from okay to insane in just one difficulty change.
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
It took me a good few weeks for me to get off of easy and get on normal. It just takes some practice.
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
I'm so proud and if that isn't the most honest thing I've heard all day. I literally can never hold my phone in a good position it makes me angry.