• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
The... 'D-bunny'? Hollow, there are no bunnies with *those* that are big enough to get named after them ._.

You mean like Jodie always argue?
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I thought calling Diggersby that would be great, now of course the innuendo crossed my mind but I didn't think you'd actually go there. Now I'll have to use that nickname for Diggersby xD
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
And yes! Jo's to blame, always.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
When you hang around a certain Snek's profile, you need to be prepared for innuendos. And on my profile too. And whatever profile i visit

Always Jodie's fault, and forever Jodie's fault
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
You can't apply that to any profile you visit, I am the Community Father! As such this page is professional and free of innuendos
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I made an innuendo on your profile. So that's not true >:3
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
That only makes you a rulebreaker... shame on you
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
And it makes you a liar because now there is an innuendo on your profile xD
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
So shame on you too ;)
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Nonsense, I'm the community father and I take no responsibility for other peoples' behavior xD
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
The responsibility of any type of father is to be a role model for his kids. If you're a community father, then you need to be a role model for EVERYONE that's younger than you in that community. That's gonna be a problem because i have issues with authority figures xD

Blame my real father for my authority issues
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
WHY IS IT MY FAULT FOR EVERYTHING?
Jodie.xox
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Because you like cats xD
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I set the example by removing the troublemakers, @Killerbunny and @Jodie.xox we all have our roles to play xD
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
What's my role, then?
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Take responsibility and listen to your elders!
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
MY ONLY RESPONSIBILITY IS GOOD GRADES AND CATS! :D
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I is smart
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
And obey your parents!