• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Thanks~ Its Hannah, one of my Lunar Wolf OCs. How ya been?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
She looks great!
And I've been same old same old. Right now I am just watching some netflix. What are you doing?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Dying, and about to go watch random YouTube videos.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Dying? And youtube is a lovely way to pass time.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I'm sick and not sure whether I have a cold, or am allergic to my cat... I stayed up until 4 in the morning last night because I couldn't breathe ;-;
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
It sounds like a cold to me.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I'm hoping that's what it is. I've had a sore throat, been coughing like crazy, and also had a runny nose, and yesterday I sneezed about 6 or 7 times in a row multiple times...
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Yeah sounds like a cold. Not like you are allergic to your cat.
Have you been sucking on cough drops or peppermints? Anything to help your coughing? You don't want to cough too much and make youself really hoarse and lose your voice. That's happened to me more than once.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Yesterday I was sucking on peppermints, right now it's cough drops though. I've also been trying to drink a lot, that way maybe my throat won't get sore from coughing.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
That's good. Too bad you can't defuse any peppermint oil. I have a defuser and that's what I do when I need my airways open and to be able to breath a bit better when I am all stuffed up.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Usually I keep a Vick stick to help me breathe better if I'm sick, though sadly it didn't do any good last night. It's helping somewhat today, though.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Well that's good. Too bad it didn't help last night though.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Yeah ;-; Last night I slept in the basement because I thought my cat was the problem, and he has to stay in my room since my mom is allergic to him.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Was it colder in the basement?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Nope, it's actually warmer down there since that's where the wood stove is at.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Ah okay. I was thinking the difference in temperature could be why you had a harder time breathing last night.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I'm not really sure why I had so much trouble breathing, honestly :'|
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Could just be because you were laying down to go to sleep.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Maybe... I just woke up and didn't have any trouble breathing while I was trying to sleep this time. Skye was out of his cage the whole time as well, so now I'm pretty sure he isn't the problem.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Well maybe you are just starting to get better.