• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
*slams fist on the table* You can't talk about mean and rude people without me! I invented mean and rude!
JustARandomCanadian
JustARandomCanadian
JustARandomCanadian
i never said it was funny, sorry if i offended you, Miss/Sir.
JustARandomCanadian
JustARandomCanadian
I'm sorry, Madam.
JustARandomCanadian
JustARandomCanadian
you didnt want me to call you sir, so..
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Not really what i had in mind. I'd prefer being called 'killer', 'bunny' or 'Usagi'

Or you can just call me gay
JustARandomCanadian
JustARandomCanadian
your an LGBTQ+ member As well? *gasp* Ma'am, What a pleasure it is to find a fellow LGBTQ+!
JustARandomCanadian
JustARandomCanadian
first, Saying that wasnt what you had in mind doesnt nessicarily make it so that you dont want it. (i dont know how to spell ;w;) and second, I never ever visited your account.
JustARandomCanadian
JustARandomCanadian
omg i cant do the crying face
JustARandomCanadian
JustARandomCanadian
sir/madam/thing, I'm sorry about that, and DONT YOU DARE ADVERTISE HERE.
JustARandomCanadian
JustARandomCanadian
Wait, why are we arguing here..? I just realized that ._.
JustARandomCanadian
JustARandomCanadian
by*
also, the person that felt upset that they may have offended someone? me.
JustARandomCanadian
JustARandomCanadian
Actually, When you say mean things, People actually can get really offended. Thats called cyber-bullying, and its against the law. I dont think anybody wants to be friends with a bully. Oh, and four moderations? I think its about time you get the big hammer now, unless the max is 5 or 10 to get the hammer.
JustARandomCanadian
JustARandomCanadian
im new here, how was i suppost to know? and, I never asked what happened.
JustARandomCanadian
JustARandomCanadian
and, now stop those jokes.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Okay, clearly this isn't going anywhere. @StellarWind Elsydeon i'll do the responsible thing here and stop this. I'll also remove all of my comments that can be considered 'fighting'. I suggest you do the same @JustARandomCanadian so you won't get your own moderation. Just top the 'control' option on your comments and you'll figure it out
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
If you have any problems with me, take it in private.

I'm not gonna stop it with my jokes because those jokes are the way i show love and appreciation so i suggest we just keep our distance from each other
StellarWind Elsydeon
StellarWind Elsydeon
. . . What in the absolute eff did I just read.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I don't know. I removed all of my comments that could be considered flaming even if i don't consider them that myself. I never meant any harm with anything but apparently i rubbed @JustARandomCanadian the wrong way
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Dang it bunny :C