• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Hallowed
Hallowed
Lol nice, SkullGreymon has always been a cool Digimon to me after I saw it on season one.
No doubt it will be on my team if a new Digimon game comes out
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
Oh yes. I have no idea what I would put on my team, as I usually just catch what I can and digivolve them all to get their data on my thing, empty out my storage, and catch more XD basically filling out the library
Hallowed
Hallowed
Lol well in any case, it's nice finding another Digimon fan on a Pokemon site haha
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
Yea, but I tend to want a Dorugoramon on my team because Dorumon is my favorite... and Lunamon is usually in my party as a Dianamon, so there is that. I just have no idea what status setter I need. XD But it is nice to find my kind here.
Hallowed
Hallowed
Dianamon on Cyber sleuth was cool, sadly that was the last Digimon game I've played so I pretty much lost plenty of knowledge on a lot of things lol.. I'm more of a virus type guy, so Dexdorugoramon for me >;]
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
Ohhh, DexDorugoramon does look really cool. XD And sadly, Digimon World Dawn/Dusk, Digimon Championships (or something like that) and Digimon World 4 are the only Digimon games I played, so I tend to use Dawn/Dusk and the anime for Digivolution knowledge and stuffsfs XD