• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

milk_tea
milk_tea
I love Undertale, hon. Toriel is my senpai ... well, she was until she betrayed me.
ThePlayfulFox
ThePlayfulFox
Nice! I love Undertale *looks at my previous comment* Whoops wrong two (to?) Anyway if you are cerous why I gave the exact pokemon to each just tell me. (I was going to do the others but none of the sprites look right and I can't do sprite work)
milk_tea
milk_tea
I think I understand both of them. I thought it was adorable how you included a Skitty with Frisk.
ThePlayfulFox
ThePlayfulFox
It's the eyes. How could I not give Frisk a pokemon with the same eyes
milk_tea
milk_tea
Exactly. I feel that Chara's partner would be a Shiny Zoura, or something of the sort. Or maybe a Yveltal.
ThePlayfulFox
ThePlayfulFox
I don't like giving legendaries, and I only had six spaces and I kinda wanted to show that she wasn't bad (because I'm a part of the Chara is the narrator theory), and Umbreon was to show how similar Frisk and Chara really are. I think you understand the rest.
milk_tea
milk_tea
... I don't like giving Legendaries, either, but I feel like I would make an exception for Chara. She's just that amazing.
ThePlayfulFox
ThePlayfulFox
Eh, Legendaries should stay a legend it's bad enough that a Legendary is caught twice a year by ten-year-olds. I don't want to make the problem worse.
milk_tea
milk_tea
Of course. Hey, does it annoy you when people are playing online (like Showdown) and when they choose their team, they only choose legendaries?