• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I think i would be an Umbreon if i was a Pokémon. What Pokémon would you be?
milk_tea
milk_tea
Being honest, I would probably be a Komala, because I'm never really awake xD
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Oh... yeah that one works for me too. Or actually... Snorlax. I eat and then i sleep xD

it's a wonder i'm not fat
milk_tea
milk_tea
Yeah, same here. I eat like a dog, but I'm always moving around and can never sit still. That's my friend's theory, anyway.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I'm pretty sure i have ADHD but i was never diagnosed so i can't possibly know so yeah, i move around quite a bit too
milk_tea
milk_tea
I was diagnosed with ADHD a few years back. It cleared up a lot, because I was pretty crazy back then. Well, I still am :p
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I'm also pretty crazy. But i've never been diagnosed with anything (because my town is a complete joke). I should've been diagnosed with a lot of things. Like anxiety for example

But now i can't get free therapy sessions anymore because i'm technically an adult
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
You eat... them you sleep...
You should’ve been a cat @Killerbunny
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I have no idea what pokemon I would be, I’ve taken quizzes before and I got Jigglypuff once and it was like ‘you love to sing!’ Even though I couldn’t care less about singing xD
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
No i shouldn't because cats are minor evil. I'm very evil.

I have no idea how you could get Jiggypuff
milk_tea
milk_tea
I can seen you as a Jigglypuff, @Jodie.xox. I haven't taken a quiz yet, besides the one on my profile ... but I don't really see myself as a Charizard. I'm going to take another one ... *quickly browses the Internet*
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Oof. I want to do another one myself now
milk_tea
milk_tea
Okay, this is incredibly ironic, but I got Charizard again, on a different website.
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
I just did another test and got Meowth XD
It's fate :)
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I made a bunch of tests but got different results every time. I think the system is broken
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
That's cause you aren't good enough for just one!
Like Meowth.. :D
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
The last one i got was Snorlax and that fits in pretty well on me

I also got Magikarp on one test? Am i really that useless?
Jodie.xox
Jodie.xox
Yes. Cause you don't have cats on your side.
milk_tea
milk_tea
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
That can't be it because cats are more useless than me

My cat bit me this morning and i am traumatized for life xD