• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I was happy to admire your work and give it a like, it deserves many more and I hope to see more from you! :) And yes I am quite the fan of Doctor who, and no worries about seeming like a stalker for reading my about me section and learning that I like doctor who. After all, I put it there for a reason. :D And are you sure you want to read my rambles about doctor who? You may be in for a ride haha. XD
milk_tea
milk_tea
Oh, I'd love to. Finding a fellow Whovian is very rare to me, and I love just talking about it with someone who doesn't fall asleep at the mention of it :)
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Well great! Now as for picking my favorite doctor that is pretty hard. It would probably be obviously one of the newer ones (I have seen some of the really old doctors who but its hard to get really into the older stuff for me lol) but even between them it is hard to pick a fav. The only I haven't seen much is the 13th one. So, for now, she is not a choice for me.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I guess I would have to go with the very popular choice of the 10th one played by David Tennant. I loved his energy but how powerful and emotional he was in scenes that were serious.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Mark Smith would be my second favorite, although the 10th one played by Christopher Eccleston was interesting and if he had been in more seasons I might have him as my second favorite.
Sorry for rambling so much XD I just really like doctor who. No one I know is as passionate so I can't talk much about it with others.
milk_tea
milk_tea
You're fine! I'm all for rambling!
Now, I think my favourite Doctor was the 10th Doctor as well, played by David Tennant. He was just so raw when acting, and he totally matched his eccentric Doctor role.
milk_tea
milk_tea
Honestly, my second favourite is Peter Capaldi, and then (I think you made a small mistake ...) Matt Smith. Capaldi, because he was the first "new-old" Doctor, and he was so sweet and innocent sometimes, but so serious and stiff at others. He could switch emotions in a heartbeat, which really made me love him all the more.