• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
It's decent enough! We've been killing it in the land of Overwatch with @Jodie.xox. Haven't really been posting here too much after the page glitched out to me not too long ago. How's the bunny?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
It's been a few bad days recently, my brother's 10th birthday was on tuesday and i didn't get to meet him. Haven't done so for almost a month now

How did the page glitch out for you?
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I hear ya, I couldn't be there for my sister's birthday or her highschool prom. It should be fine so long as you get to spend time with him afterwards however.

I've no idea, for weeks the site just didn't show me any new messages or alerts, it was basically the groundhog day of Pokécharms for me until it all the sudden got fixed xD
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
That's encouraging. But that doesn't keep me from worrying about him. I haven't met for a month now and i haven't even gotten to speak with him

It's good that it got fixed atleast xD
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Is there some big reason for concern then? Try message him perhaps? And yeah thankfully, not sure how often I would of cared to visit the site if it stayed the same for months.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Yeah there is. My stepdad who's in custody of my brother have been diagnosed with bipolarity but won't admit it. That can be dangerous
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Oh damn that sounds bad, have you established any connection to your brother ever since last seeing him?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
No. His dad only let's us talk to him once a week. But it hasn't been any connection at all for almost a month. Not that i know off atleast
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
That is quite worrysome, you should be allowed to text with him or something. What about your mother?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I think she went out to see my brother on his birthday. I couldn't cause i had school but atleast i know that he was fine then
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Hey, this thing with my brother might be getting solved now. Things are looking good. Fingers crossed!
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
That's great news, I'm wishing for the best!
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Thanks! I hope you'll have a great day!
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
It's been alright, I attended my first live wrestling event last friday and it was a goddamn amazing experience
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
That sounds cool. I'm not that into wrestling though. I'm not into any sport actually :p

Except maybe parkour but is that really a sport?
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I'm not into sports either but the thing about wrestling is that it's more about the entertainment, it has storylines and drama along the competition. It's basically like a crazy TV-show mixed with sports :p