• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

TheJustinMann
TheJustinMann
What about cats?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I've had like 7 cats. I don't need more.

Okay i'll ignore that :3
milk_tea
milk_tea
I'm deathly allergic to cats. No, thank you. I went to my friends house (she has two cats) and I almost DIED. It sounded like I was COUGHING UP A HAIRBALL.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I have two cats too. Completely black ones. So don't come here. Doubt you'd ever come to Sweden but in case you did xD
Sky_
Sky_
Shame, cats are great
Have two, are currently as old as me
Also, I have a theory that cats just teleport their hairballs into your lungs when you go within two meters
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Oh hi uranus. That theory would make a lot of sense, wouldn't it milk? XD
milk_tea
milk_tea
My friend's mom thought my sneezing was one of their cats coughing up a hairball. So yes, that theory makes complete sense.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I thought so
milk_tea
milk_tea
Nothing worse than being mistaken for a cat.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
What about a pig? Or a cow?

Those two are both animals and insults. I don't like the idea of those two being insults though. Especially 'cow'. Cows are beautiful animals
milk_tea
milk_tea
Exactly. If there could be any animal used for an insult, it'd be like a howler monkey if someone had an annoying voice.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Not that i'd ever make fun of anyone on someone's possible insecurities unless they make fun of mine but yeah.

Or you could call them that if they were spreading rumors or something
milk_tea
milk_tea
Sometimes I call people buffalos. It's super random, but I'm just like, "You're such a buffalo!" and they'll say, "Um. Okay ...?"
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I call my best friends homo erectus (which was an early human) as a friendly insult. Sometimes i just call them gay though

We always have some good laughs when we insult each other
Sky_
Sky_
Nothing wrong with being a cat. They do bugger all apart from lie on a bed and get up occasionally for food and attention, so I sympathize
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I call sky 'uranus' because the predecessor of Zeus in Greek mythology (and therefore the first god of the sky) was called that. And he said something about not being lewdified until i called him that xD
Sky_
Sky_
I asked how you could lewd an incorporeal sentient bit of air, and you did a fairly good job at it
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Now let's lewd milk

Oh wait...
milk_tea
milk_tea
Ha-ha, nothing to lewd here. I am a cinnamon roll who has done nothing wrong.
*angelic choir in the background*
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
You know what's another white liquid?