• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Red Gallade
Red Gallade
I agree; We haven't seen what it can evolve into as well.
TheStargazer
TheStargazer
I guess its gonna evolve into a larger sheep... but who knows? ive seen cool designs for a potential evolution
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
I'm really hyped to see what pseudo we'll have; I'd want to have a Dragon/Ghost type
TheStargazer
TheStargazer
That would actually be so cool for a pseudo legendary...
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Even if it isn't I want it to have a unique type match up like Kommo-o
TheStargazer
TheStargazer
Girantina is a Ghost Dragon, but thats a legendary. I think a ghost dragon pokemon would look amazing.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Thank you for agreeing with me about Wooloo. It’s not a bad Pokémon at all, but I start liking Pokémon less when everyone goes crazy about it or uses it a lot.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Especially Eevee. I think Eevee is adorable and a great overall Pokémon, but I don’t like it as much anymore because I see people use it ALL THE TIME.
TheStargazer
TheStargazer
The Pokemon who I hate the most due to being overrated is Charizard... It has 2 Megas for no reason and is in sword and shield as one of the champions Pokemon and it always gets special treatment...
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
I can definitely see that. It is pretty unfair to Blastoise and Venasaur. :(
Blue_Flash4
Blue_Flash4
Yeah I love Blastoise
TheStargazer
TheStargazer
Yeah see, all the starters are favourites to some poeple, i dont see why charizard deserves special treatment
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Switch out one of the Mega Charazards for Mega Missingno
TheStargazer
TheStargazer
there are so much pokemon that deserve megas.. as I love gen 5, im upset the only gen 5 mega is audino of all pokemon
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
I was talking about potential Megas last night... Hydragon is gen 5, and it’s mega gets 9 heads, a bigger size and also humongous wings, but it can no longer fly.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Mega Slaking switches abilities from Truant to No Guard. It also stands up and gets a few minor appearance changes.
TheStargazer
TheStargazer
they are really cool ideas... no guard slaking sounds op though
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
It is. Completely unbeatable unless you have Focus Blast Mewtwo or something like that.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Or Fissure, Guilotine or Sheer Cold... those auto kill, and auto hit because of No Gaurd.