• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

lilonegia
lilonegia
Ok so I already have a kirlia, a togetic, a flotzel, and an infernape. I've beeten 4 gyms so far. Any tips???
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Is the Kirlia male or female? And what levels? (I evolved my monferno to a infernape at solceon town so... Yea)
lilonegia
lilonegia
Female and here are the levels...
Kirlia: level 28
Buizel: level 30
Infernape: level 38
Togetic: level 27
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
You should train the rest to be infernapes level. Wake is a water type gym, so infernapes gonna be useless. Get a grass or electric type or move.
lilonegia
lilonegia
Kirlia has a grass type move! It's Magical leaf!
theclownfish
theclownfish
just to prep yourself for crasher wake have your kirlia learn grass knot and get an eevee from bebe in hearthome city. use a thunder stone on it or level it up near the moss rock and youll get good types for the gym
Alpha Kaiser
Alpha Kaiser
Well, how about Bidoof as your HM user, Gliscor, Milotic, Infernape, Gardevoir, Salamence, and Drapion?
lilonegia
voidaquariums
voidaquariums
Floatzel can learn most HM moves. You can teach it Surf, Waterfall, Ice Punch (later), and a move of your choice. Kirlia, regarless of gender, should evolve into Gardevoir. Magical Leaf is better than Grass Knot, since Sp. Atk. for her is waaaaay better. Magical Leaf, Psychic, any status inflicting move, and whatever you want. Infernape: Fire Punch, Close Combat, Rock Smash (expendable), and