• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

NightRaven
NightRaven
Andrewski
Andrewski
Could be better. How about you? :)
NightRaven
NightRaven
Aww, I hope everything goes better soon! I've been okay. Just trying not to think too much about the past, woo.
Andrewski
Andrewski
Ah, yeah. If you ever need help feel free to message me :) You can even look at our past messages if that helps.
NightRaven
NightRaven
Thanks. You've really been a help in the past years. I appreciate it! If there's anything I can do to repay you, let me know. I want to do something in return. ^^
Andrewski
Andrewski
Of course, you’re one of my best friends on here and mean a lot to me ^^
NightRaven
NightRaven
You mean a lot to me, too! In all honesty, (I hate to repeat old words, but) I don't know where I'd be without you. (I'd probably end up as some depressingly edgy teen. You saved me from a nasty fate.)
Andrewski
Andrewski
I’m really glad I did. You were really struggling when we first met. And I’m glad I could see my hard work pay off.
NightRaven
NightRaven
Yeah, those years were rough. But, I'm better now. Sorry for being such a trash-human and a pain!
Andrewski
Andrewski
You were never a pain! I was happy to help you. You stayed open-minded unlike a lot of people and listened to the words I was saying.
NightRaven
NightRaven
I'm glad that I listened, and that you helped me overall. Admittedly, a small handful of some darker thoughts have started to reappear every once in a while. Probably mainly because I worry about my friends. (Man, it's always one problem after the other.) But I'll be okay.