• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

ThePlayfulFox
ThePlayfulFox
Ok, the revive time has been reduced to 3 hours. My Pokemon will cause no trouble, and will only get violent when you are attacking them or me. Have a good day!
CuteBoi.exe
CuteBoi.exe
*all your pokemon follow cosmos an nope out*
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
(5.4 hours left here... anyway, Justin is gonna have about 40 missed messages when he gets back. Good for you, Justin.)
Leo32561
Leo32561
No that is railroading
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
(5.4 hours left here... anyway, Justin is gonna have about 40 missed messages when he gets back. Good for you, Justin.)
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
(But seriously, her Pokémon wouldn’t do that! They are too loyal!)
ThePlayfulFox
ThePlayfulFox
No, they stay. These are my Pokemon, the most loyal out of all of them. Derp Lord the Quagsire, Candle the Lampent, Butch the Panguro, Aron the Aggron, Star the Staraptor, and Aurora the Ninetails
Leo32561
Leo32561
So #dabonthemhaters
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
(Actually... Star might... no, she would still protect you, even if she IS mad at you.)
ThePlayfulFox
ThePlayfulFox
Yeah, she might be mad at me, but that is kinda thrown to the side when I am in danger. She merely tries to annoy me and tries to embarrass me.
CuteBoi.exe
CuteBoi.exe
well this just hit a brick wall
Leo32561
Leo32561
Eeeeeyep
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
(It did? I don’t see s wall anywhere...)
Leo32561
Leo32561
Only MLP fans wil get this :)
pluveon
pluveon
It's a wall of mixed emotions
CuteBoi.exe
CuteBoi.exe
I dont watch mlp
Leo32561
Leo32561
Kk. To bad
ThePlayfulFox
ThePlayfulFox
Hello Big Mac. How are you and Suger Bell doing?
Leo32561
Leo32561
can I have a tea-cake?