• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Rowan Tree
Rowan Tree
You destroyed my life now this?
Willow Tree
Willow Tree
You over dramatic things way too much, no one ruined your life whatsoever so get over your childish act. You've shown multiple selfish acts and I've knocked over only two tiny boxes and you already thought your life is done. Wow. Logical.
Rowan Tree
Rowan Tree
You said you will give me all the things you took and I'm still waiting to have it. Says the one. YOU ARE BREAKING YOUR OWN DEAL. I have been waiting for over a week.
Willow Tree
Willow Tree
Excuse you, I did give them back. Just that you are the one who gave them back to me personally at lunch today.
Rowan Tree
Rowan Tree
Not those you lunatic. The others ones, the rooster, Petal, etc. Where are they? You said to me you'll give them to me
Willow Tree
Willow Tree
Who's the lunatic when you didn't even make it clear you're talking about those. I did say that I'll give it to you if you can prove that you deserve them. You didn't.
Rowan Tree
Rowan Tree
Excuse you? I tried if you didn't make me angryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Willow Tree
Willow Tree
No one made you angry, you're just spoiled to the point where when you didn't get even the littlest thing that you wanted, you get pissed.