• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Could do better honestly, feeling a bit lonely :?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: Hm? Why so?
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Haven’t talked to Moon in a while... actually now that I think of it I haven’t even heard of her in a while, you have talked to me more times than she has this month :'|
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: :'| I would say I could go find her for you so you can see her, but she's been ticked off at everyone lately, and I kinda value my life... Plus I have no idea where she is, she keeps disappearing off to God knows where...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Oh... i hope she feels better soon :'|
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: Honestly I have no idea what's wrong with her... Anyways, what have you been up to?
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Looking for new hobbies I guess?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: Cool? XD I've just been hanging out with Nyra and running errands for Molly, since she apparently can not find anyone else to do them...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
what kind of errands?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: Usually dropping off and picking up papers and letters, along with occasionally going grocery shopping and throwing rocks through her ex husband's window. Oh, and hunting down certain Lunar Wolves, for whatever reason, whether it be because they've been missing for a few days, or they have somehow managed to anger her...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
throwing rocks through her ex's window?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: Yeah... He wasn't very nice towards her the entire time they were married, and he manipulated her... So she likes to have me throw rocks through his windows, and every single time he gets them repaired, too :p
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
hm.... you tried throwing a brick instead of a rock?