• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I still use kik because a couple of internet friends still use it instead of Discord, also I wanna keep Discord as unspammy as possible so I'm kinda strict on who I add there and who I don't. Snapchat's my go-to add and spam app as well xD
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I don’t have many friends so I don’t have to worry about spam. Is that smart or sad?
Grand Master Koop
Grand Master Koop
The internet is just like that most of the time.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
True, but you should never use that as an excuse to act like that

(Not talking about anyone in particular)
P
peapod:)
I have friends, just not ones that talk to me electronically. Minus you guys.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I hate everyone so i don't have friends
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Could be either smart or sad depending on the way you look at it. Some people don't even use that much social media with their friends. I use it a lot because of how distant I am from most people in my life.
Grand Master Koop
Grand Master Koop
I rarely use social media.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I used it more often before my friend started being a little shitty. He’s pretty much the only one I used social media to reach. I do have another friend who I can contact with social media but I mostly call him
Aliace
Aliace
Social media is just another way to lose friends. RIP Sylvie 2017 ...
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Kinda true, kinda not
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Well you also connetc with said friends, considering you met her through social media :?
Killerbunny the god
Aliace
Aliace
Yes, that's the bitter sweet complication... Indeed her. She was like my prod daughter I never had. I know, females and internet don't coexist *insert troll face here*
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I actually missed putting an '?' at the end :p
Aliace
Aliace
'An' question mark .. What? IQ is devolving! *insert 3 sec of RBY evolution theme here following the sound of B button mash* xD
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
My grammar isn't perfect although my spelling is top notch. I know how things are spelled but not how to use them all the time
Aliace
Aliace
Same boat, different motives. I purposely spell things wrong, and pun even on myself. It's one of the ways us introverts stay entertained :p
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
...What?

I'm sorry my brain malfunctioned. What?
Aliace
Aliace
Error 404?