• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I have known him for several years now, they told him why he has been banned but refuse to show proof. I do not believe he deserved to be banned, needless to say, I am quite upset with this site and those who decided he was not welcomed here.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I love this site and those I have met because of it, the community is lovely and I try to be as welcoming and kind to people here as they have to me. But now I need to take a break from here, I hope perhaps they decide to remember how kind he was and how much he loved this site and was always careful to follow every rule.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Incase any of the mods see this (and if by chance they don't just ignore it or delete) I would love to hear their side of the story and their so called proof.....As I am an adult and it is responsible for me to hear both sides of things.
D
Deleted member 227971
Why were they banned, if you don't mind me asking?
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
Late to the convo, but to help: from what Andrewski told me(thanks Discord), he was accused of predatory behaviour and of harrassment, but no proof was shown. Which is dumb.
D
Deleted member 227971
Ohh, ok
OracleLegends
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
What, he got banned? Darn. And he was friends with the staff too, guess it can happen to anyone. Wonder which Charms member he apparently harassed.
TheJustinMann
TheJustinMann
Damn. The only person from the site that I knew was in marching band, and there fore the same boat as me. That’s saddening... also @E.K.A.N.S. long time no see.(I think it was him, anyways)
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
He didn't harass anyone but the staff claim he did but refuse to show any proof. This also just so happened after he admitted to some political opinions he had (that no way effected the kindness and respect he showed everyone) that they didn't share.
Sky_
Sky_
You what? Since when did Andrewski ever do anything sinful in his pure life
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Yeah I don't agree with his ban whatsoever. But we all know the staff. They won't change their minds.
Sky_
Sky_
I don't see step backing down anytime soon, that's for sure. You got his discord?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Yes I have Andrew's discord. You wanting it so you can talk with him?
Sky_
Sky_
Ye, please. He's s chill guy and chatting with him is always fun
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Alright! I will send it to you in a private message.