• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
So... you regret becoming one of the best villains ever, the only one I consider to be on the same reality as ASGORE?
Reactions: T.C.
T.C.
T.C.
Nope, I’m here to bring endless entertainment. Hopefully I don’t get left in a space garden for six thousand years and become insane...
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Is your cut perfect? That’s wat I heard, but I just wanna make sure...
T.C.
T.C.
Yep, and I’m pink as well. I’ll bring you endless entertainment, I’m your new best friend Spinel! Now don’t leave me in space for six thousand years! Please?
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
I’m a Pearl, myself, so I can’t exactly do that... so you’re safe with me.
T.C.
T.C.
If you’re a Pearl, why are you talking without permission? As a Spinel I outrank you! I think...
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
(You didn’t hear me say anything... The words were TOtALly projected on a holagram... totally...) ((Also, I’m pretty new to SU, so I don’t know all the details yet... and some pearls are allowed to talk, I believe...))
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
And yes, Spinels do outrank Pearls. Not by too much, of course... the only thing a Pearl outranks is a Pebble. Apparently Pearls are sometimes considered to not even be gems at all, just property.