• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Hey Finns don't make Norwegian jokes, only Swedish jokes! I'm not serious, but no, haven't heard of one >_<
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I posted that like 2 days ago. Where have you been?
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
School! I started studying acting since like 2 months ago and have been busy with that, I'm trying to log in as often as I can but so far have only managed to be on for weekends :p
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Oh. That’s too bad :p
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Haha yeah, I'm really enjoying there however. Meeting like-minded people, learning new things and experiencing new feelings. I love it there!
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Yeah i’d feel the same way if there were any more smart people in my school. Sadly it’s just me :p
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Ahaha sounds like you have to carry the burden of the wisdom all alone xD
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Yeah. There’s definitely no one else in my school who have at least a little IQ *cough cough*

In all honesty, my best friend goes to my school and he has a teeny tiny bit of wisdom. Other than that, it’s only my mentor and one more teacher
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
You sounded bit like my best friend there xD
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Because he would say you have no brain? I tell my best friend that quite often. And it results in him punching me
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Nah, he's pretty fair to me. Just elitistic in general and often judges people around him xD
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Okay yeah, that sounds like me as well
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Nothing wrong with that, I've noticed he's kinda left that rub to me as well after about 15 years of knowing each other. Some of my new friends at the school I go to ask why I'm such "a snob" :p
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
15 years? That’s a lot. Even me and my best friend’s 10 years can’t compare. But, my oldest friendship can. That one’s been going for 16 years

Also, I don’t act ‘snobby’ I don’t think. I’m more of ‘I understand why Thanos wanted to kill half the universe’ :p
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Yeah we've been bros since we started the primary school. We're both 21 now and trying to pursue our dreams.
I wouldn't really consider myself or even my friend that snobby. That's the perception other people, whose tastes are very different seem to think however :p
As for the Thanos comment, damn. I better not be in the wiped up half of the universe. xD
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I don’t think i’m even perceived as snobby. I think people would just assume i’m a douche and not a snob. And i’m 19 now and trying to get good grades so I can graduate and then pursue my dream @.@
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I wouldn't worry too much about the perception though, you just be you and people either like or don't. Speaking of which what is this dream you're looking to pursue?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I want to help traumatised children. It's been on my mind since i was 14.

Also, i don't care what others think of me unless it's someone i care about. So i don't worry about the perception.

Btw what's your dream?
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
That's a healthy perception, I'm the same. As for your goal it's very noble one. My dreams are bit abstract. I know I want something out of ordinary and creative. Could try wrestling at some point, but for now I'm pursuing studies in acting.
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
What I really want is to achieve some level of success with whatever I'll end up doing and ideally stop being a loner at some point. :p