• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Shikowara
Shikowara
Oh sweet! I've actually never played any Zelda games. But I do enjoy the story and such..
Champion Knight
Champion Knight
Thank you! Like this message if you want more gameplay like this!
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Okay, i’m not super interested in Zelda. Sorry. Never played it but probably will sometime. I liked the message because if i wouldn’t, my brain would implode
Champion Knight
Champion Knight
Say What!?:o
Shikowara
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Sorry :/

Just not that interested in it
Champion Knight
Champion Knight
No that was a joke!
Killerbunny the god
milk_tea
milk_tea
Why, BUNNY! How dare you! LoZ is one of the best game franchises out there!
Rick, you have great taste. Love your new profile picture, by the way. The Minish Cap is a really great game.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I've never played it so i have nothing to compare it too. And whenever i hear about anything (it can be a book, a game or a movie) from any source other than me finding it myself, i am a little sceptical about it.

...Is that weird?
milk_tea
milk_tea
No way! When people tell me to read a book or play a game, I rarely actually play it. The only reason I actually like LoZ is because it was forced upon me as soon as I was old enough to hold a remote.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
The other day, my friend asked me to listen to a song that he liked and i agreed to do it. I still haven't
Champion Knight
Champion Knight
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I wish i had the mental strength to workout...
Grand Master Koop
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
’Yeah’ what?
Grand Master Koop
Grand Master Koop
Mental strength to work out
Killerbunny the god
Champion Knight
Champion Knight
I workout on the treadmill for about 40 minutes and I do mixed martial arts.
Shikowara
Shikowara
Nice I do Tae Kwon Do!