• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Grand Master Koop
Grand Master Koop
Yeah he ain't our dad.
Retro Master
Retro Master
Sorry to disappoint you Bunny but I’m going to have to back out of this marriage. It’s too soon and it seems some of your children don’t approve.

These are tense times and perhaps you might want to mend the relationships with your children first. Particularly @Nukas who won’t accept this.
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
The teacups isn't made from his essence, it's just bound to it. Hence he can't destroy it without destroying himself.

There is no relation between yall.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Yeeeeeeaaaaah... you have no say in this, retro. We’re getting married
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I technically am their dad at the same time I’m not their dad
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Not in the slightest love, after all, I didn't give birth so there's no 'father' involved.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Now it is because I said so
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Sorry love, no matter how much you may want them or me, it just isn't happening.

You need to settle down and get yourself a wife and kids of your own.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Okay first things first, i’m not straight so that was an assumption that i’m straight. Second, i don’t want kids. Third, i’d rather not get married irl. And fourth, i’m gonna marry an eel as soon as he gets back even if he doesn’t want to :)
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
lmao, I'm a guy and since for this situation I would be the one opting to be a 'wife', you could interpret it as either gender.

2nd, 3rd, 4th, then shoo shoo, leave my kids alone.
Grand Master Koop
Grand Master Koop
You were assuming Kyuu was assuming you were straight even thought he never said it. Saying you should get a wife and kids is not assuming you’re straight.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I would, but they’re technically made from something that’s bound to my essence. So if they die, I would feel an immense pain and a part of me would be disabled until it regenerates. Which can take centuries. And due to how minds work, we assume people are like we are ourselves
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Correction, they aren't in fact, bound to your existence. Only the Teacup is. If you destroy my teacup, as you're so fond of, then yes, all that suffering will be wrought onto yourself.

In any case, the kids can choose who they want to be attached at the hip to
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I wouldn’t destroy the teacup even though I hate it a lot. It’s not worth it. And since it’s bound to my essence, it can work like a horocrux for me. You only made it easier for me to return to the world of the living. I would be able to return anyway, but that would take longer than with the horocrux
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
And they are technically bound to the teacup which is bound to me, so I would still feel it. Maybe not as intense as I described it but I would still feel it
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
*sips tea*

I would say more Phylactery than Horcrux, but it's neither here nor there.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Voldemort made his horocruxes from his soul. A god doesn’t have a soul but the essence works like one. So it’s a horocrux
Grand Master Koop
Grand Master Koop
Didn’t know you were a masochist Buns.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Yeah well, that’s part of a healing process. To heal your mind you need to be either masochistic or sadistic or both for some time
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
I'm dead, bunny thinks Retro is an eel

He's an eel LOVER. I wonder if you're also the reason people thought Jodie was an actual cat :p