• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

* Pokemon Trainer Kai *
* Pokemon Trainer Kai *
I would like it if you included levels but it’s fine ^^
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
I'd like to join as well. You stated that we could have a starter from any region, right? (Obviously first stage and no rares :p)
* Pokemon Trainer Kai *
* Pokemon Trainer Kai *
It doesn’t have to be a starter, it can be a common Pokémon from one of the regions, but it can be a starter
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Awesome, that means I can use one of my favorite OCs who happens to originate from Unova.
* Pokemon Trainer Kai *
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
I have a character I want to use, but the Pokemon she has is her birth Pokemon (a Pokemon that has been with her since birth, as the name implies, and has been through all the regions with her, as they are 24 years old, so they have a ton of experience). She won't be using this one too much, but they are inseparable. Would I have to use a different character or is this one alright to use?
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
Can you actually make the discussion thread for your RP, so I have a better time talking to you about this that is not on your profile? The word limit on profile posts are killing me and I would like to show you my character before I do anything.
* Pokemon Trainer Kai *
* Pokemon Trainer Kai *
Ok, I know this is kinda mean But you definitely can’t use that character. 1. Age 2. They are insanely experienced
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
So a completely new character? Hmmm... I will have to rethink that...