• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

TooBlue12
TooBlue12
How have you been?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Good! Working on a new drawing.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
What is the drawing of? ^-^
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
It's of the human version of my OC, Max the Zoroark.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Tell me once it is out since I would love to see him in a drawing again. :)
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Okie dokie lokie! :D I'm almost done, I have the line art and background done so all I have to do is color him in and do some shading~
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Awesome!
So what are you hoping to get for Christmas?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
To be honest, there's really not much I want other than maybe a new game or two for my 3ds, though games are really expensive so I don't really want to ask for any... Maybe colored pencils? I literally cannot find any of mine except for a few that were given to me a couple weeks ago, so color options for my traditional drawings are very limited at the moment. :'|
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Well I hope you get some. :) I'd love to see some me traditional drawings of yours if you post them or not.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I might post some, though I'm not for sure if I will. Though literally all I've drawn traditionally lately is ponies. Not Pokemon, not humans, not wolves, just freaking ponies. XD Seriously, I've filled half a brand new notebook full of ponies in almost 3 weeks, and I don't even know WHY I'm so interested in drawing them lately.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I LOVE my little pony! So I would seriously like to see them. :)
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
:D If you'd like, I could start a convo and show you some of them.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Yes please!
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Mkay~ Gimme a few minutes to take some good pictures of some of them, then I'll start it :3
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I finished the picture of Max btw~
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I can't seem to go to your profile.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Huh? I don't see why you can't... Gimme a few minutes and I'll see if I can fix it :?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Okay, I think I fixed it!
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Sorry for like bombing you. There were just so many good new drawings you posted that I didn't know about.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
It's fine, and thanks~! :D