• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Eh, it's fine, don't worry about it. :)
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
So uh, how are you? :)
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Good, just been watching anime and practicing drawing, along with trying to figure out ways to improve some of my OCs design wise and story wise.
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Oh nice, and how is Moon and Oreo? :)
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
They're good, Moon's been hanging out with her friend Carlos a lot, and Oreo has just been pestering people about whatever he possibly can :p
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Huh, alright then :?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Something wrong?
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
No, just curious since it’s been a while
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Yeeeeaaah, it has been quite awhile :'|
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
I’m assuming that Moon wouldn’t be thrilled to see me again? :'|
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Probably not... :'| Oreo would probably like to see you though.
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
That’s nice :)
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Yeah. :D ...God knows what questions he'd come up with to pester you with though XD
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
As long as it doesn’t get awkward...
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
It probably would, because kids come up with the weirdest and most random things. ._.
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
True...
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
In all honesty, I'm surprised someone hasn't kicked him like a football yet due to some of his questions.
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
If anyone dares to do so I’m gonna hunt them down -.-
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
If Ralph or Twi don't beat you to it, Ralph is super protective of all the kids, especially the younger ones like Oreo, and Twilight doesn't like the fur ball that helps her reorganize her library getting hurt because he's the one that always finds her missing books...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
May not have seen him in a while, but I still consider him my “son” so I’m definitely gonna break some bones if anyone hurts him