• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

DarkHydraT
DarkHydraT
Hey, it's been a pleasure RPing with you! Here's to many more celebrations!
Nukas
Nukas
You as well, you were my first fight in rp and have just been an amazing friend. Thank you. It’s a little sappy but the past year has been amazing in big part because of you. All I can give you this Christmas is my appreciation (and a clan logo)
DarkHydraT
DarkHydraT
Even if that fight was complete rubbish, Nastix was broken as all hell, I have to agree. And those gifts are more than what I usually get during Christmas, so I am incredibly happy with just those two things
Nukas
Nukas
I was talking about Liam v Toby, which was slightly less bull. The nastix fight we can continue to meme and just not count cuz it was dumb lol.
DarkHydraT
DarkHydraT
Oh yeah, Liam v Toby was slightly less broken. Sure, Liam hard countered Toby, but Toby was a bad OC to begin with. The Nastix fight is just another meme like Kia, Ninja bird poopies, quality poop and Kenji getting whooped by a rat
Nukas
Nukas
Yes, the year of bad memes lol