• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Grand Master Koop
Grand Master Koop
Oh sorry I didn't notice this sooner, I've never done a 1 on 1 RP before.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
I have a done a few, but people just seem to drop them more often. I usually stay on board with posting at least once a week, if not once every few days. Sometimes though, circumstances arise that cause the flow of the RP to be put on hold.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
With 1x1 RPs, they have a better transition with getting back into the groove of things since you only have one other person to RP with and plan stuff out with. I have one RP that has been going on since either July or August.... Or maybe September, but I got one that has lasted for quite awhile. Was wondering if you would enjoy something like that.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
It's a lot easier to handle them than having to handle bunches of people in an RP. Plus, if we both decide to put it on hold until much later, we can just go right back into it without so much as a hitch (a hiccup maybe, but usually nothing more). If you want to RP with me in a 1x1, we can do a private convo to discuss the plot and say what universe (made up or from someone else) you would like to play in :)