• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

aurivee_
aurivee_
Did Meowth really need another form?
Quantum Lila
Quantum Lila
No, they didn't. Because they also got a Gigantamax in Sword & Shield, so it's doubly as pointless. They could've removed the charm and it could've been a completely new line.
aurivee_
aurivee_
True. It's just... so forgettable and ugly. It looks like a small ball of dust with eyes and a charm that somehow spouted legs. Not a Pokemon, let alone Meowth.
Quantum Lila
Quantum Lila
I was going to say this in the initial post, but it literally looks like a nasty ugly sweater you got from your grandma that was chucked in a garbage can that became sentient after being exposed to toxic waste
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Or TR's Meowth got locked in a garbage can and didn't shave for a hundred years, and his eyes went bad from lack of light.
The Alright Attorney
The Alright Attorney
I disagree mainly because tgat was what they were going for. Its not the best looking, but I still think it has some charm, and it captures the wild, crazy atmosphere that they were going for with it and it's evolution.