• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

SageNeb
SageNeb
Nah
Retro Master
Retro Master
fr tho smh

I’m going to take that as a compliment so thanks xD
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
You’re an awesome writer but not enough people know cause you stick to the same group. Also we relate lol

Both lewd and both worried about the future, probably... And both our names are backwards. :p
Retro Master
Retro Master
Yeah, it’s kinda my fault for since I’m basically in only one RP and not being that active around the site. However, I really do appreciate when someone acknowledges or compliments my writing. Kinda cuz I think I’m not that good and it’s just motivating to read that, especially from a writer I respect. So like, I am grateful for you just saying that.
Retro Master
Retro Master
*squints*

I do actually get lost worrying about future stuffs quite a lot... but can’t relate to being lewd though. You all just be misinterpreting me. ;)

Legit did not know there was a 450 letter limit bruh
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
We're both misinterpreted as lewd. Can't admit to it either cause that's how I stay innocent

I'm not that lewd anyway. Kyuu said I was because of my innuendoes, but that’s just one thing I do :p

It's fine if you're not active on the site as RL takes precedence. Unless you're spending that time on Discord.
Retro Master
Retro Master
I actually remember, in Sirius Crusaders, when Kyuu gave you props for being a good writer. That RP itself was kind of a learning experience for me since I never really wrote a post like that. Got a little better(?) as a writer myself in an unexpected way lel

I'd say it's a good mixture of both irl and Discord. Of course, the reason the AU Discussion is so slow now is totally not cuz we're always on Discord.
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Any room for anime in there?

We should show Nebby some love when he wakes up so it's not just a two-person circlejerk. kyuu and the others too, he was supposed to throw a 30k party or something

Though I appreciate the kind words, you'll eat them when I join Geminos… >:D
Retro Master
Retro Master
Nebby is an actual meanie...

jkjk bro... maybe :D

You might join Geminos? Haven't posted there in awhile but that would be cool af. I feel like Ik who you might pick as your starting pokemon xD
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
No, I'll be coming in as a Gym Leader...

squints

Guess you didn't know what I meant when I said both our names are backwards. Mine's obviously Snake backwards, and yours is Retro, going backwards in time.
Retro Master
Retro Master
Oh. That;s cool. Wonder which gym leader you'll be. :?
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Bug. But the poll doesn't seem to agree.
Retro Master
Retro Master
The poll is a lie! Wish the time was one too :(

Gn Snek (normally on Discord I’d insert emoji of the night sky here lel)
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
So what's the inside joke about you and eels?
SageNeb
SageNeb
kyuu likes eels but hid his fetish by blaming it on retro
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Retro got him back by infecting kyuu with lel

I wouldn’t be caught dead saying that because it sounds like drooling.
Retro Master
Retro Master
Basically I responded to Zandy saying something about eel penetration right after he deleted the comment. So it looks like I brought it up. Kyuu just took advantage and spun his eel fetish on me. :(
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
I just noticed that if you unscramble lel, you get eel.
Retro Master
Retro Master
You can also do ell which basically gives you an L. ;)
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Sorry I'm dys-lel-xic