• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Also happens when I copy and paste things into posts, or make extra line spaces in draft mode and press backspace on one of them.
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Here's a screenshot for reference:
785412_Capture.png

Edit: Doesn't work. I tried to attach a file, copy the site-generated image link, & BB code it into a profile post, but it won't show. The screenshot's content was a post with Times New Roman font instead of Charms default, which happens when you copy+paste things into replies.
StellarWind Elsydeon
StellarWind Elsydeon
I'm not exactly the person to ask re: weird technical issues, I'm afraid. @Teapot - any insights?
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Teapot’s been busy, hasn’t she? :p

Anyway this other one is probably for you (but it could be considered a technical thing...) If a poll in an RP discussion were put up and voted in, could we take it down later and make a new poll when we have another issue to decide? Or are polls one-time things? Never tried it myself but I may need it soon...
StellarWind Elsydeon
StellarWind Elsydeon
Teapot has been quite busy, yeah, but I've got very little insight into the technical aspect of the site and the quirks of XenForo in particular.

I'm actually not sure how the poll system works either, mostly because I never had any particular reason to use it aside from taking down spam-polls made by idiots for no reason. @_@
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Heh, that might work. If the site doesn't let us take down polls to vote on something new we could ask you to do it?
StellarWind Elsydeon
StellarWind Elsydeon
I _think_ the creator of a poll can edit it or remove it, but if you find yourself having an issue, yeah, i could nuke it for you ^^