• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Red Gallade
Red Gallade
I'm not in that many, am I? And yes; my work manager's been using up my holiday days before the month they become worthless.
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
One For Me And You
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Vast Riches
Hero High: Semester 1 (SU&D)
Demon Slayer
RWBY: Legends of Humanity
MHA
Strange Lights
You pulled out of Dragon Tamers

I counted 7 or 8 current ones but there may be some I'm missing. You were in a lot of RPs back in the day too... only kyuu and Cardboard have been in more.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Vast Riches is mine and RWBY's been talked about moving to discord.
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Still in 'em, though. Why are they moving to Discord, are you guys going rated-M? :-O
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
I dunno and I highly doubt that.
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Yo question, related to you being in a lot of RPs, I always found it odd how you left New Beginnings because you were busy then joined like 4 other ones...

Was that a nice way of saying it wasn't your cup of tea? ;)
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Back then, I suppose you could put it that way. ;)
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
I may consider reviving it with @Zixal and @StormingCobra55 as co-GMs in the distant future...

Now when you first registered a month after me I was worried you'd disappear a few weeks later like a lot of new members... but you stuck around, which is great. SwSh dropping might bring a new wave of RPers but otherwise it's the same 15 people posting things.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
I wonder how many RPers/Galar RPs there'll be after the two expansions come out.

And of all the time I've been here, I don't think I've had a real Pokemon battle. Although I really loathe losing and all those "lectures" just make it worse.