• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Jayblade
Jayblade
Can’t deny with MHA being overrated (I still like it) or Made in Abyss being amazing. SAO was...bearable I guess.
PulseSystem
PulseSystem
I dont hate MHA....I watched all of season one and most of season two, I just didnt feel what everyone else was feeling about it...Made In Abyss also needs a second season...though as much as a 2020 release would be cool, IIRC the manga is still in print and would rather wait till its finished...
PulseSystem
PulseSystem
...I also feel like SAO suffered from lackluster character portrayal...the main reason most dislike it is Kirito (and the Pacing...) If Kirito were better written and it was paced better it would have been alot better...I like the side characters...especially the manga/game only ones like Primeire
Jayblade
Jayblade
I think it’s also the Alfheim arc that really killed it. Alicization looks alright though I can’t say I bothered to watch it. Best thing about SAO were OP and EDs, which is sad if you think about it.

All in all there a just so many better isekai out there.